Size: 3.1 MB
Description: . Collection of keys for popular anti-virus
software installation instructions:
1. Open the main window of ESET
2. In the left pane, select "Settings" -> "Program activation"
3. Then select the "Username and password"
4. Enter your user name (Username) and Password (Password) -> Activate
5. Then click "Finish"
Activation version KIS / KAV 2012-2013
1. View menu "License management", it is in the lower right corner of the main window. Then, delete the current key, pressing the red X next to its description. Then press the "Enter activation code"
2. In the next window, enter one of these codes unplug your computer from the Internet (you can just pull out at the time of the power cord from the system unit), then click "Next" 3. Once the antivirus is unable to connect to the web server, it will display a window where you need to click "Browse" button. In the window that appears, select the appropriate key file. Then click "Next" 4. If everything was done correctly, you should see the information about successful activation.
avast! Pro Antivirus, Internet Security, Premier 5 - 10
For Windows XP
1. Disable self-defense and to replace the license file at
2. For avast! 5: «C: / Documents and Settings / All Users / Application Data / Alwil Software / Avast5"
2. For avast! 6 - 10: «C: / Documents and Settings / All Users / Application Data / AVAST Software / Avast»
3. Enable self-defense module avast! For Windows Vista, 7, 8 1. Disable self-defense and to replace the license file at 2. For avast! 5: «C: / ProgramData / Alwil Software / Avast5» 2. For avast! 6 - 10: «C: / ProgramData / AVAST Software / Avast» 3. Enable self-defense module avast!
How to view hidden files and folders - Vista, & 7
How to Disable self defense module avast!
1. Open the main program window
2. In the upper right corner click on "Settings"
3. Open the tab "Troubleshooting"
4. Remove the check mark from the 'Enable self-defense module avast!' How Enable self-defense module avast! 1. Open the main program window 2. In the upper right corner click on "Settings" 3. Open the tab "Troubleshooting" 4. Put a tick in the "Enable self-defense module avast!"
1. On the taskbar, system tray, near the clock, locate and click the antivirus icon.
2. In the menu that appears, select the "Register license License or"> "License Manager".
3. In the window that appears you will see information about the current license, then click on "Get a new license"> "Other types of activation"> "Enter the path to the file to disk" and click "Next."
4. You will see in the window of information about successful activation of the license. Hit the "Finish" button
5. The key is updated, you can now close the License Manager window.
1. Open the application window and select the menu item "Help"
2. In the drop-down menu, select "License Management"
3. In the window that opens, look for the words "I already have a valid license file HBEDV.KEY"
4. We press on "HBEDV.KEY"
5. We show the program where lies the key.
6. We rejoice a successful activation.