Size: 273.7 MB
Lynda - Computer Security: Investigation and Response
This Course will be good to the Best for DL within 30 days after has been post, after that it might not be good DL already, please do me favour to continue seeding to keep this torrent alive.
1h 57m Advanced Dec 16, 2015 | Uploaded in Dec 26, 2015 2boweb
Author: Sandra Toner
Cybersecurity is a growing area of IT. Qualified computer forensics techs are in demand. But even if you aren't a forensics specialist, it can be useful to know how to collect evidence of harassment, hacking, and identity theft on your own computer or mobile phone.
This course covers the basics of computer forensics and cyber crime investigation. Author Sandra Toner provides an overview of forensic science, and discusses best practices in the field and the frameworks professionals use to conduct investigations. Then, after showing how to set up a simple lab, Sandra describes how to respond to a cyber incident without disturbing the crime scene. She dives deep into evidence collection and recovery, explaining the differences between collecting evidence from Windows, Mac, and Linux machines. The course wraps up with a look at some of the more commonly used computer forensics software tools.
• Applying science to digital investigations
• Understanding forensic frameworks
• Defining cyber crime: harassment, hacking, and identity theft
• Setting up a forensic lab
• Responding to cyber incidents
• Collecting and recovering evidence
• Examining networks for evidence
• Applying forensics to Windows, Mac, and Linux
• Working with forensics tools