Size: 88 MB
Follow us on
Software Version: 5.1.0 Build 108711
Official website: VirtualBox
Language: Russian, English and other
Treatment: not required
• Windows Vista SP1 and later (32-bit and 64-bit).
• Windows Server 2008 (64-bit)
• Windows Server 2008 R2 (64-bit)
• Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit)
• Windows 8 (32-bit and 64-bit)
• Windows 8.1 (32-bit and 64-bit)
• Windows 10 RTM build 10240 (32-bit and 64-bit)
• Windows Server 2012 (64-bit)
• Windows Server 2012 R2 (64-bit)
Description: VirtualBox - a special program to create in-memory PC virtual machines. Each virtual machine can contain an arbitrary set of virtual devices and a separate operating system. Scope of virtual machines is very wide - from performing the functions of software testing to create entire networks that are easily scaled, load-balance and protect. VirtualBox is free, open source.
There are versions of VirtualBox, intended for installation on virtually all operating systems, including Windows, Linux, Macintosh and OpenSolaris. As a "guest" operating system as well any operating system can be used, including Windows (NT 4.0, 2000, XP, Server 2003, Vista, W7), DOS / Windows 3.x, Linux, and OpenBSD.
• VirtualBox can run as a GUI-interface or via the command line.
• To expand the functions of the program developed special set of SDK.
• Parameters of virtual machines are described in XML format, and does not depend on the physical computer on which the system operates. So VMs format VirtalBox easily transferred from one PC to another.
• When using the "guest" computers running Windows or Linux operating systems, you can use special tools which substantially facilitate switching between the physical and virtual computers.
• For a quick exchange of files between the guest and the physical PC, you can create so-called "shared folders" (Shared folders), which are simultaneously accessible from both of these machines.
• VirtualBox allows you to connect USB-devices to virtual machines, allowing virtual machines to work with them directly.
• VirtualBox fully supports the RDP remote access protocol (Remote Desktop Protocol). A virtual machine can act as RDP-server, allowing you to manage it remotely.
Extension Pack adds the following features:
• The virtual USB 2.0 (EHCI) device; see the section called "USB settings".
• VirtualBox Remote Desktop Protocol (VRDP) support; see the section called "Remote display (VRDP support)".
• Intel PXE boot ROM with support for the E1000 network card.
• Experimental support for PCI passthrough on Linux hosts; see the section called "PCI passthrough".
VirtualBox 5.1 (released 2016-07-12)
This is a major update. The following major new features were added:
• VMM: new APIC and I / O APIC implementations that result in significantly improved performance in certain situations (for example with networking)
• VMM: added support for Hyper-V paravirtualized debugging of Windows guests
• VMM: emulate even more MMIO and shadow pagetable exits without going back to user mode
• GUI: overall migration to Qt5
• GUI: passive API event listener improving the VM GUI performance and response time
• Audio: added HDA (High Definition Audio) support for newer Linux guests
• Audio: added on-demand timers which should improve the overall performance and reduce the CPU consumption
• Audio: more fine-grained volume control for the AC "97 emulation, which now also takes the master volume control into account better support for Python 3
In addition, the following items were fixed and / or added:
• VMM: activate the x2APIC by default for Linux guests
• VMM: many more fixes
• GUI: the Detach UI action is now a part of the VM Machine menu
• GUI: reworked session information window
• GUI: the new VM wizard now allows to choose the VM location for the VM which is being created
• GUI: fixed location of touch events in unscaled HiDPI mode
• GUI: various bugfixes and internal cleanup
• Storage: use fallocate () or similar if present to speed up creating fixed-sized disk images
• Storage: implemented NVMHCI-compatible storage controller
• Audio: various bugfixes and infrastructure improvements
• E1000: implemented interrupt throttling for performance improvements
• EFI: many improvements, for example allow to boot from USB
• OVF: improved handling of signed manifests
• API: Windows XP guests and Windows 2003 server guests now default to the E1000 T Server network card
• VBoxSVC: fixed several memory leaks when handling .dmg images
• Installers: ship VBoxBugReport
• Windows hosts: reworked COM proxy
• Linux installers: no longer rely on DKMS for module rebuilding
• Linux Additions: fix a problem when updating the initramfs after the guest modules are compiled
• Linux Additions: try to fix a problem where the OpenGL libraries where loaded by the X server when we only support X clients
• Type: Set | unpacking.
• Languages: ML.
• Cut: nothing.
• Integrated: Extension Pack.
• Command line options:
• Silent installation of the Russian version: / S / I
• Quiet Unpacking the portable version: / S / P
• choice of directory is also available for installation: After all the keys you need to add / D =% path% Example: fayl_ustanovki.exe / S / I / D = C: \ Program
• Note !!! After installation, you will be prompted to change your browser home page. Do not forget to remove the tick.
Follow us on